Please understand that by submitting any Personally Identifiable Information to us, you consent and agree that we may collect, use and disclose such Personally Identifiable Information, and as permitted or required by law. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required Personally Identifiable Information, we may not be able to provide you with the services that can be offered on our Site. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by navigating to your profile page and clicking the box to remove consent or deleting your account. Please note that we rely on legitimate interests as the basis for processing your data in the limited circumstances set out below:
We gather two types of information about users through the Site:
2. Personally Identifiable Information provided directly by you or via third parties. We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, purchase products or services, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates or Online Courses, participate in our public forums, send us email messages, and/or participate in Online Courses or other services on our Site. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific course and/or services you select, send you updates about Online Courses offered by iDecisionGames or other iDecisionGames events, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates.
If you participate in an online course, we may collect from you certain student-generated content, such as assignments you submit to instructors, peer-graded assignments, and peer grading student feedback. We also collect course data, such as student responses to in-video quizzes, standalone quizzes, exams, and surveys. You should not include any Personally Identifiable Information or other information of a personal or sensitive nature, whether relating to you or another person, on assignments, exams, or surveys, except for information required to participate or submit such assignments, exams, or surveys.
1. Information relating to your use of our Site. We use information relating to your use of the Site to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We may also use this information to ensure the security of our services and the Site.
If you reside or are located in the EEA, we keep your Personally Identifiable Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personally Identifiable Information is processed. The length of time we retain Personally Identifiable Information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page. If you would like further information in relation to your rights or would like to exercise any of them, you may also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reside or are located in the EEA, you have the right to request that we:
We try to answer every email promptly where possible, and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Please also note that certain Personally Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your Personally Identifiable Information to comply with a legal obligation. When you email us with a request, we may ask that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity.
Zenteam’s Sites are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personally Identifiable Information (also commonly referred to as personal data) outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personally Identifiable Information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the EEA and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law. We participate in and commit to adhering to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework when transferring data from the EEA to the United States.
iDecisionGames strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
3. Onward Transfers (Transfer to Third Parties). We will only transfer Personal Information to third parties where the third party: (i) has provided satisfactory assurances to us that it will protect the Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Shield Policy and the Principles; (ii) is located in the EU or a country considered "adequate" for privacy by the EU Commission, and therefore is required to comply with the EU data protection laws or substantially equivalent privacy laws; or (iii) has certified to Privacy Shield, and is independently responsible for complying with the Principles. Where we have knowledge that a third party to whom we have provided Personal Information is processing that Personal Information in a manner contrary to this Privacy Shield Policy or the Principles, we will take reasonable steps to prevent or terminate processing by the third party until such time the third party can process Personal Information in compliance with this Privacy Shield Policy and the Principles. Under certain circumstances, we may be potentially liable if these requirements are not met.
4. Data Security. We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
5. Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. We will process Personal Information in a manner that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
6. Access. Upon request, we will provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Information about you that we hold. We will also take reasonable steps to correct, update, amend or delete any information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of doing so would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question or where the rights of third parties would be violated. Where we process personal data on behalf of our business partners, we will work with them in complying with such requests in accordance with applicable law.
We may amend this Privacy Shield Policy from time-to-time in accordance with the requirements of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. The most recent version of the Privacy Shield Policy will always be posted to this website. Anytime that we do make such changes, we will also update the effective date listed at the bottom of the Privacy Shield Policy. Please be sure to review the most recent version of the Privacy Shield Policy each time that you visit this website so that you are aware of how we collect, use and retain personal information.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Privacy Shield Policy, transfer of your personal information from the EEA to the U.S., our privacy practices, or your consent choices by email at email@example.com